People use the cloud as a buzzword when describing either the internet or an intranet which is in association with some type of service. When you hear the term ‘public cloud’ think of the internet, when you come across like ‘private cloud’ it’s like your own company’s intranet. Actually ‘cloud’ by itself refers to the public cloud.
Internet or intranet application and services that you typically access, run or manage via web browser is referred as cloud computing. You can say that the cloud computing is a delivery of computing by cloud web hosting providers as a service rather than as a product. Instead of purchasing, installing and running a program on your local computer, the program runs on the provider’s computer, and you pay monthly or yearly fees for access. There are three main types of cloud computing service provider
1. Software as a service (SaaS): – it provides like Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365 and Sales force are the service designed for the end users. They represent the end result of cloud computing.
2. Platform as a service (PaaS): – It offers like Window Azure these are the service which is used by IT personnel use in application development and web hosting to end users. Basically here your IT staff will get remote access to virtual computers hosted at the provider’s data centers. cloud web hosting providers in PaaS provide typically managed Windows or Linux OS (operating system) which means that your business can dedicate more resources to development and fewer to configuring and maintaining the OS.
3. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS): – It offers like Amazon EC@ and Rackspace cloud hosting which are a little bit similar like PaaS providers, but the difference is they usually offer your IT personnel more control over the OS. Your business can use the raw infrastructure to develop and deploy application on pretty much any platform or OS.
Microsoft’s cloud storage lets you store structured or unstructured data for use with your applications managed APIs. You can also mount storage or virtual hard drive by using the Windows Azure Drive feature and you can move your virtual hard drive between private and public clouds.
You should consider some aspects before choosing cloud server providers. A wrong choice can be very frustrating and costly. So always, want right service providers to make your business easier and help it grow faster. It is important to achieve what you want with the cloud. You do not need to dedicate time and money to find what you cannot import or export ISOs. Do you want to extend your VPN to the cloud or build high volume e-commerce site?
Do you need a managed or unmanaged service, API functionality, Linux or Windows template, scalability, SPLA? Make a checklist and start searching.
The information you look for is not available on the website of cloud web hosting providers so you may pick up your phone or shoot an email with your query. Check if your cloud provider is offering you any discount or free tiers for new customers to evaluate in a better way. If you are stuck with your first server, talk with the cloud provider’s free support. Cloud Server Providers offers you maximum uptime and has minor outages only. If outrage has potential cost to you, design your cloud to ensure it is safe. There are multiple zones and availability to it balances all the regions.
The speed of data transfer depends on two things:
• Bandwidth available to the Cloud Server Providers.
• Location of best cloud server to retrieve data
The cloud web hosting allows you to scale your server capacity up and down according to your needs. Just review the cost carefully and consider all rules and regulations of data. Apart from this, your industry or company guidelines may specify cloud security practices for storage and handling of data. Find security of your system and make sure that hackers do not cause any threat to it.
If you want to create or destroy multiple servers, increase or decrease the performance of the server to match the rising demand.
Security and space are now also the matter of worry in the virtual world, just like the real world. Depending on the Cloud Server hosting providers is the best option to get rid of such situation like scarcity of security and space.
How A Cloud Server hosting providers Provides Security?
In order to understand the primary factor about the cloud hosting, you need to understand its necessity first. Cloud is a virtual space created by the software in which the information and documents can be kept secured.
Cracking a cloud security is so expensive that makes it safer than any other form of storing the documents. A Cloud Server hosting providers provides security through
- The hard-to-crack password
- The ultra modern technology that makes the space is hardly free to move for all by default
- Such companies always appoint skilled and trained employees to look after the security of the spaces along with the technologies.
- The cloud web hosting providers draw a private and secured space out of the entire cloud space for the particular website’s documents, images and videos with utmost reliability.
The Concerns While Choosing a Cloud Hosting Service
There are two kinds of cloud hosting services- a) self controlled by the hiring company
- b) Controlled by the hosting company.
But in the matter of rate also there are two kinds- a) Expensive cloud hosting company
- b) Cheap cloud hosting company
If you choose to control the hired cloud space then-
- You have to set your own password to equip your protected documents and
- You also have to appoint the employees to look after the cloud space and its security for you.
On the other hand if you want to impose the entire responsibility on a Cloud Server hosting providers then-
- You should get recommendation about the cloud web hosting providers.
- You should know about the technologies and protection policies used by the company.
- You should also feel comfortable with the rate demand for the service.
Dealing with a Cloud Company
Many cheap cloud hosting companies are available in the cloud market. You can appoint any of them after investigating about their performances. Read all the terms and conditions before signing the deal.